Friday, 2 January 2015

Still trying to downsize

When you're over weight it so easy to jump on any diet you hear about try to lose weight, and I've tried so many in my journey.

Atkins, Paleo, Whole30, Raw, Weight Watchers, Dunken Diet and many many more.

While I've lost weight on every now, they're hard to stick with and I usually end up back to my bad habits eating heavily processed foods and putting every kilo back on.

This year I'm going to get to my goal!!!!  I've got a great support system and I'm determine this is my year, this is the year that I get to focus on ME and what I want, and one of the things I want is to be healthy!!

I weighed myself on the 1st of January 2015 to get a starting weight....

106.5

Pictures coming soon.... 


next post... The road I've chosen to travel to find a healthier me

No comments: