I was woken early this morning by A who did not want to go back to sleep, which meant I was up in time to go to the Hamilton Road Runners meet.
I started out with the running group 3 but as it had been over a month since I was last there I struggled to keep up and after 2.5kms I decided to leave them to it and was going to just run around the lake until I saw the walking group near by so I joined them and walked for 6.4km so almost 9km all up today :)
Going to run as much as I can this week in hope that I can keep up with them next week.
Day one - 38 minutes Wii Fit Plus
Day two - 20 minutes running on the treadmill
Day three - 1.46km cycle
Day four - 2.56km run, 6.39km walk
No comments:
Post a Comment