Wednesday, 26 October 2011

I'm crap at blogging

I talk about reporting back the next day but I never do.

I do have plans of  blogging every day but well that just doesn't seem to happen...
So I'm going to try again, but no promises.

My little sisters wedding is just one month away today!!  and I'm still over 10kgs heavier than where I want to be.  So it's time to get my arse into gear and lose as much as I can in the next 30 days.

So my challenge to myself is 30 days of exercise.  That means EVERY day I have to do some form of exercise.

I will also start doing meal replacement shakes again.

I'm also not doing it alone this time, a good friend is joining me - not with the 30 day challenge but she's trying to lose 5kgs before her 30th birthday which just happens to be the same day as my sisters wedding.

No comments: